March 12, 2008

separated

If love was a bird then we wouldn't have our wings

If love was the sky we'd be blue

If love was a choir, U and I could never sing

'cause love isn't for me and U

If love was an Oscar, U and I could never win

'cause we could never act out our parts

If love is the bible, then we are lost in sin

Because it's not in our hearts



So why don't you go your way,

and I'll go mine

Live ur life

And I'll live mine

Baby, u'll do well

And I'll be fine

'cause we're better off separated...


If love was a fire then we have lost the spark

Love never felt so cold

If love was a light then we're lost in the dark

Left with no one to hold

If love was a sport, we're not on the same team

U and I are destined to lose

If love was an ocean, baby, we are just a stream

'cause love isn't for me and U



Girl, I know we had some good times

It's sad but now we gotta say goodbye

Girl U know I love U

I can't deny

Can't say we didn't try to make it work for U and I


I know it hurts so much

But it's best for us

Somewhere along this windy road, we lost the trust

So I walk away, so U don't have to see me cry

It's killing me so, why don't U go



I'm sorry we didn't make it. 


*this might be a good song for those who have a broken heart... ahahha.. XD

and i'm one of them.. :(

No comments: