March 15, 2008

early midnite

today i have a long long trip with several friends.. we go to a place called "LOW YATT" to buy printer and scanner.. then i drop off some store to buy cooling pad for my laptop.. hahaha.. i guess it's not that effective.. coz my laptop is still hot.. but better than last time before i use cooling pad anyway.. XD

arghh.. it's 3 in the morning.. i should've been sleeping by now.. oh my!!! why am i keep browsing on other stuffs.. meanwhile.. all my assignments are queueing for the line to be done by me.. ahahhaa...
i'm such a creepy procrastinator... hahahha... too lazy.. Goshh.. how will i graduate with a great mark.. hah??? hahahah...

i better go to sleep now.. phewww... too tired of everything and get my eyes look like panda..huhh... good nite then..

this is my simply bed..where i sleep every night.. XD

No comments: