March 21, 2008

garment construction



the sewing machines


friday is usually a pretty exhausted day for me.. because i have to attend a garment construction class.. huhh... but today i don't spend the half day being at class and doing things rushy.. hahaha... today i actually can't do anything there since i haven't have my own dummy for the draping things... so i decided to go home and take a rest.. i was sleeping for almost two hours by then.. and woke up at around 4.30.. hahaha.. not doing any assignments today... my head was too overload this few weeks.. and i feel like it'll explode soon.. hahaha.. 

and now i have my head ache and my eyes are like spinning around ..all things seem blurred.. XD
i think i will sleep as soon as i fall asleep..ahahha.. but obviously..i'm not going to sleep at 6 in the morning..AGAIN.. hahaha.. 
friday class

the crowd of the class .. not much space left.. 

my half done draping.. :(


No comments: