March 11, 2008

blue tuesday

in the early morning i woke up and kind of lazy to go to campus.. huhh.. fashion design is killing me softly... while the lecture told us to submit all the subject matter and see if he will approve it or reject it.. phewww.. and mine.. hah?? u know what/?? i gave him for almost 7 subject and he rejected everything.. sucks!!! i just cry at the time he rejected my last matter.. Oh my goodness.!!! what the heck he think this is?? arghh.... and finallny i came up with either "art deco" or " art nouveau" as my subject matter.. and he told me to bring every researches, mood board and with sketches if i can make it for the next week.. huhh.. i hope next week, he'll approve everything and i can start to move along with that final project.. :(

hmmm..and today i spent almost half day at campus.. kind of boring..by the time i want to go home at around 4 o'clock.. suddenly it was raining.. and guess what?? i have to wait for almost half an hour to go home.. what a day...
it was great. i still have my friends surround me.. coz they're the one who makes me happy and cheers me up all the time i feel so depress or sad... i just love them...and i won't lose them for any reason.. :)

well... since we all bored and had nothing to do.. we decided to open the photo booth and took picture as usual..ahahahha.. crazy bout camera.. crazy of posing.. hihihih.. 






 

No comments: