November 8, 2008

counting days


+ 12 days to go.. i still can't believe it!!!
+ 20th of nov is the presentation day!! and i'm not ready at all..:(
+ still confuse how to start my avant garde and cocktail wear..
+ i miss HOME!! 
+i'm craving for sate padang since last month
+ i hate LIARS!!! 
+ i really need to pack all my stuffs and starts thinking how to bring it all home..
+ i hope i can celebrate this christmas and new year with my family and friends
+ i do wish our graduation and fashion show will be organized and  well prepared ,though it's only held in HALL OF *SHAME* fame. but better than in plaza in campus :)
+ i really have to start planning for my future after graduate.. huhh.. 
+ hope my friend ,eche, will get well as soon as possible.. :) pox pox pox.. hehehe..

and..


and..


and...


and...



+ I HAVE TO START DOING MY ASSIGNMENTS NOW!!!



1 comment:

esthereche said...

terima kasih canayoooooo, smoga cpet smbuh dah gwwww.. bisa main main ntr hahahaha