October 17, 2008

sweet

well, i get this post on someone's bulletin board.. and when i read it.. ok.. this is so "in a movie".. hahahaa...
but sweet though... i wonder if this really happening in real life.???  XD


How can a couples last long?

Message: So it was their 7th month anniversary and the girl calls her boyfriend:
>
> -Girl:
> I love you.
>
>
> - Boy:
> Yeah I know everyone does!
>
>
> -Girl:
> Really?
>
> - Boy:
> Yeah...everyone of my friends that are girls tell me that everyday.
>
>
> - Girl:
> Oh...but am I only your friend?
>
>
> - Boy:
> No...you're my girlfriend...why?
>
>
> - Girl:
> So when I say I love you I really do mean it.
>
> - Boy:
> Yeah I know you do mean it...its just that you dont need to tell me that you love me anymore cuz I know you love me since the day we been together and i love you more each and everyday.
>
>
> - Girl:
> ..........
>
>
> - Boy:
> So wanna go somewhere tonight for our 7th month anniversary?
>
>
> - Girl:
> Yeah...where?
>
>
> - Boy:
> I dont know...maybe movie then dinner?
>
>
> -Girl:
> Ok.
>
>
> - Boy:
> Ill pick you up after I get off and get ready ok?
>
>
> - Girl:
> Ok. What time do you get off?
>
>
> - Boy: 
>In 2 hours and then I gotta go home and yeah get ready which takes about 15-20 minutes...
>
>
> -Girl:
> hey...I thought you didnt have work today...
>
>
> - Boy:
> One of my co-workers called in sick.
>
>
> - Girl:
> Oh okay! So sill see you around 7:30 then?
>
>
> - Boy:
> Yeah! and babe?
>
>
> - Girl:
> Yeah?
>
>
> - Boy:
> I love you.
>
>
> - Girl:
> I love you too!
>
>
> - Boy:
> Ok my manager is like looking at me so yeah.... i gotta go.
>
>
> - Girl:
> Ok bye.
>
>
> - Boy:
> Bye.
>
>
> *******************************************************
>
>
> 2 hours later...
>
>
> The guy drives to his girlfriends house and walks up to the door and rings the doorbell....
>
>
> - Girl:
> Hey!(gives a kiss to her boyfriend)
>
>
> - Boy:
> Wadssup.....you ready?
>
>
> - Girl:
> Um...wait...let me get my bag and we can go ok?
>
>
> - Boy:
> Ok.
>
>
> They both watched a movie and ate dinner...once they were done eating, they headed back to the car but before she got into the car.......
>
>
> - Boy:
> Wait! Can I blindfold you?
>
>
> - Girl:
> Why??!?
>
>
> - Boy:
> Its a surprise.
>
>
> - Girl:
> What kinda surprise??
>
>
> - Boy:
> A big one.
>
>
> - Girl:
> Okay but only if you promise me tat you will hold my hand while we're driving...
>
>
> - Boy:
> I promise.
>
>
> - Girl:
> Ok blindfold me.....
>
>
> So they drove off.........and then they stopped....
>
>
> - Boy:
> Ok we're here!!
>
>
> -Girl:
> Where??
>
>
> - Boy:
> Wait let me walk you to the place!
>
>
> - Girl:
> What place??
>
>
> - Boy:
> Somewhere!(and gives a kiss to her on the lips..)
>
>
> - Girl:
> Baby!...
>
>
> The boy walks her to the place....
>
>
> - Boy:
> Ok...let me take the blindfold off.
>
>
> - Girl:
> Where are we??
>
>
> He takes it off her and she opens her eyes and sees the view of the city and at tat same spot....that's where he first asked her to be his girlfriend......
>
>
> - Girl:
> Omg...!(tears come down)
>
>
> - Boy:
> Why are you crying?
>
>
> - Girl:
> This is where you first asked me out...
>
>
> - Boy:
> What are you doing the rest of your life? (he asked on his knees and after he says that...behind him...in the air it says 'Will you marry me?' in fireworks)
>
>
> - Girl:
> (tears come down faster)
>
>
> - Boy:
> I wasnt at work when you called me...I was planning this whole thing!
>
>
> - Girl:
> Get up!
>
>
> - Boy:
> Yeah?
>
>
> - Girl:
> (kisses him)
>
>
> - Boy:
> Is that a yes or a no?
>
>
> - Girl:
> Yes.
>
>

1 comment:

esthereche said...

ewwww, so sweet! tpi lagu lama ya kayaknyaa bwahahhaa.. snetron abisss..kakaka..