April 10, 2008

distressed

it's been a while i was off from posting in this blog.. hahaha..
kind of busy these last few weeks.. and i was being on the land of depression and distressed by all my college assignments thing.. owhh.. how i wish i can spent a whole mid break by relaxing my nerve and brain from all those assignments.. huhh..but unfortunately i can't be that relax coz i have to do 100 sketches for avant garde, finish my pants block and sew it, sewing my dummy dumb bag,doing the garment construction, having a little research for visual merchandising, and last but not least... the triumph competition project.. arghhh.. this is the most stressful part of this whole two weeks.. i was so confuse where to find taylor to sew my bra, corset and undies..uhhh.. if i can giving this up.. but i feel.. it was one of the big chances for me in fashion world to be more known and it was pretty much a great experience for me.. :D

ohh btw.. here is my design that chosen to compete at the triumph competition..

well... i hope i can finish the production at the right time.. huhh.. if i was not mistaken, 30th april will be the day of submitting the bra and all the accessories.. then on 3rd may will be the presentation day.oh my... i was wondering how the presentation will goes.. it will obviously be a very nervous and scary time while we have to do the presentation in front of malaysian designers.. wish me luck.. :D i'll just keep my mind in positive thinking.. ^^  



No comments: